Returns & Refunds
- All items purchased on refsa.org are entitled to a return and/or refund.
- Any request for return and/or refund is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- The items are damaged in transit before arriving at your doorstep.
- The items that arrived in your mail are not the ones that you originally ordered.
- The items are spoiled, contaminated or otherwise not consumable.
- If the item is a virtual good, there might be no refund.
Time Limit for Refund
- We will be happy to provide a full refund within 72 hours since the purchase.
- AFTER 72 hours, no refund will be given.
- Virtual goods are subjected to prior investigation.
Notes of Returns & Refunds
- The shipping and/or delivery charges will not be refunded.
- For orders that have been shipped, any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY.
- The customer is responsible for all the costs of the return of the products.
- Please note that unsealed products are considered sold and are not eligible for return and/or refund.
- However, we request that the customer understands the possible hazards during delivery and as such, will not hold us liable for any damages to the items that are sustained in transit.
- The customer will be held responsible for the delivery of the items back to our facilities for return and/or refund. Please note that the items may be affected by heat and sunlight exposure, thus we advise that the customer exercises caution when packaging the items back for a return and/or refund.
- Refsa.org reserves the right to not issue any refund if the items are subjected to improper care during their return back to our facilities.
- Please allow for 14 working days for refsa.org to process the request for a refund for any successful return of the items. All refunds will be credited to the account that is used to purchase the items at refsa.org.
- The customer is advised to take pictures of the items that are packaged for return and/or refund as proof of the condition of the items received. Please email us the pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the customer would like to request an exchange of the items, please notify us at email@example.com. Note that an exchange is only eligible if the items are in their pristine conditions.
Processing Refund Requests
Payment of Refunds
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account statement.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Or Refund Procedure
Pricing, Orders & Payment
Refsa.org reserves the right to alter prices at any time. All prices quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). We endeavour to supply advertised vintages, quantities and pricing, but all orders are subject to availability and confirmation by refsa.org.
If any product ordered is unavailable or incorrectly priced we will contact you and advise you of the correct price, vintage or recommend a suitable substitute. All goods remain the property of Refsa.org until payment has been confirmed. We reserve the right to limit any sale.
Returns & Refunds Process
- For any return and/or refund request, the customer has to contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours upon the arrival of the items.
- Refsa.org will review the request for return and/or refund and will notify the customer of the outcome as soon as possible.
- The items that are eligible for return must be delivered to the following address:
RESEARCH FOR SOCIAL ADVANCEMENT BHD (REFSA)
5th Floor, Block A, Wenworth Building, Jalan Yew, Off Jalan Pudu , 55100 Kuala Lumpur